Out of the blog closet

At lunchtime on Monday I'm giving a little presentation about blogs at work. Very few people there know what a blog is. So I'll define a little, show some general examples, show some examples related to our work, and then ask if anyone thinks this would be a good way to communicate about media with the parks.

Inevitably, I will be asked if I have a blog. Even if I cop to it, it might be hard for people to find it. I've tried a few obvious search words and AH doesn't show up.

In spite of this being an entirely public medium, I'd prefer to found here only by friends and strangers.
.

Comments

Anonymous said…
they don't know what a blog is? Really? Please let us know how/where your presentation goes.
cmcq said…
Went well, thanks, jc. A pretty casual affair, as befits a casual medium. People said I answered their questions about blogs (mostly, "what are they?"). I think everyone had heard blogs mentioned and had an inkling from context, but no clear idea. Someone said she'd probably seen blogs but hadn't realized that's what they were.

How many of you know other people who blog?
Anonymous said…
DK anybody else with one. Can't even think of anyone who's mentioned reading them. Hmmm. I'll ask around.